Sunday, July 13, 2014

G-Dragon, it continued,


Recent album, titled One Of A Kind released on 19th September in an interview that "incidents much for our team occurred, actions are nothing that people Btvnnd easily understood and therefore as celebrities, I think we're to blame. "While G-Dragon's marijuana incident and accident Te Sung were involved in the incident, was recently involved discrimination was rumored relationship with Japanese actress.
G-Dragon, it continued, "but because we are humans, we make mistakes arrow as possible. I do not know how others will see it, but we're still young, and many trials and errors before it is Rvmvn. arrow Our members work began when we were young, arrow so sometimes we do things that are wrong. I'll try to post more, we'll be more careful. These days when we get together, say 'If we continue like this, it's harder arrow for us. Most of us have to work. '"As a leader G-Dragon said," In the past, when someone arrow was doing something wrong, I would tell her something somewhere, but since I lost power and I personally can not Be a good role model. From now on I shall hold the same position on the leader. "
G-Dragon also ranked 19 + song spoke and said, "That is an ugly word, so the words but the old generation is not the best word to hear it's why I wanted the 19 +. Since that decision was taken about classification, Unruh could not express more straightforward, but because I am still an idol singer, Shdtsh I got less. 19 + classification may be harmful to young to remember but I do not think my music score to the contrary. When I was young and explicit sexual lyrics like DJ DOC heard, I thought to myself, 'These guys are really something that I put my mind is a Turk', about it. "
G-Dragon at Psy's global success with the song Gangnam Style said, "When Sai Heung for the first time allowed me to listen to this song, I thought the song was so great. Actually, I'm a little jealous, but I'm so proud of him. "
Beast Have Fun In Istanbul
Persian date Esfand 1391
The largest site in Korea - Korea
Link Box Mchl
VPN setup Free Blog Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment