Friday, December 26, 2014

Thank you for reading bro Steven. It

Reflection Anniversary: Children Orphaned Adherent Bright ryan gosling Future | Made Hery Santosa
I saw a bunch of little kids running in the hot ground. Trees that there was not enough to help provide shade for the leaves to dry lot. The sun was too stinging and burning hot enough. ryan gosling Anal-child is an orphan who lives in a place in the region and Pakistan's Sangsit, about 15 to 30 kilometers from the city of Singaraja, Bali, Indonesia. I was invited by Mrs. Didi, I encountered previously in an International Seminar on Health. At that time, one of the foster children are studying in these health institutions. Quite proud of course, how a child does not have enough capable to university level.
I'm driving in Denpasar on the way to meet the brave warrior overseas scholarships when Mom called me Didi. He only offered if I wanted to come see the activities ryan gosling of children orphaned berkegiatan team-building. It also offers what may I help activities. I iyakan because one of my desire is to help children so that they could not afford better. Although I had no possessions, I have knowledge that I can share to younger siblings, children with these clear eyes.
I go where notified. After taking the heat of the road, I arrive at a building where children are being activism. There is a Caucasian people who train the children. I met and asked to help if there is time. I iyakan alone. The focus is team building activities and if the soul and for me personally, I am quite familiar with this kind of activity.
Giuseppe or she wants to be called Joseph, is a qualified trainer in the field of development of individual potential and talent. He is originally from Italy, but currently living in New Zealand today. He had been traveling duni to perform activities of this kind. I then immediately went into action and help train. There is a trust building activities, work together, and so on; normally a team building activities.
I observed, these children would not have a lot of choices in life. Quite noticeable how heavy the burden of life they face. Kebanyakn face jet, with live weight. Some of the stories ryan gosling I heard was the father or mother they do not know where, there are abandoned in the forest or the street, there is a father entered wanted list (DPO), there is considered insane, there are up paralyzed because of severely malnourished, and many again.
My heart cut hear things like this. I often hear things like this now and my strong desire to help them. As I said, though I had no possessions, I can share the knowledge I have today. Although not much.
So, I get involved and help. In fact I also eat with the children's incessant singing happily. It was, I could not eat rice swallow then, seeing them hard and difficult life since childhood but still trying excited. In fact, one child named Adi, was immediately close to me. I feel, he missed a figure that he might see from me. I warm hug and tried to help when he was asked about his school lessons.
Share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window) Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window) Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window) Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window) Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window) Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Thank you bro Made, this experience really ryan gosling inspired me to learn to make sense of my life to be able to share to others. I am increasingly aware of learning will never be enough without sharing.
Thank you for reading bro Steven. It's just a little ryan gosling trip. At least we can still help people in need. Do not forget what we get today, although we do not have much. Greetings fellow spirit! :)
Cancel
Recent Posts Christmas has always been a part of our life ... #beranimimpi Universal ryan gosling Skills All Learners ryan gosling Should Know How to Do Report: Status of ICT Integration ryan gosling in Education in Southeast Asian Countries #BukanSumpahPemuda vs. Reflection #SumpahPemuda Anniversary: Children Orphaned Adherent Bright Future Gadget Smart, Smart Must Throw Trash Bridges Through Four Years Rachela: Dare Teach in Public Indra and Ashura Share with Ambassador Language and Young Love Indonesia Legacy: Message Pastor in Grote Kerk church, Den Haag Professional Development Series (Session 1): 21st Century Learning & Curriculum ryan gosling 2013 #internetcepat Light on the Horizon Made Hery Santosa Recent Comments on Universal ryan gosling Skills All Learners ... Steven Sutantro on Universal Skills All Learners

No comments:

Post a Comment