Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Bravo.rs German edition out now every two weeks and adjust to it. There Bravo.rs and us in the news


Works of art of sushi
Year-old star, who is currently promoting his new film "Bad Neighbors" with Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne, worried about the fans when the last year reported on rehabilitation, to, most recently, sources who claimed that he was again "off the grid". In an open conversation with USA Today commented on these rumors, and discovered that his life without alcohol and drugs and that feels good. "Today I am well," said the actor, and the question whether they still drink, he said: "No. I love what I'm completely sober. "Referring to the recent rumors that have encouraged people who have presented themselves as his friends, Zac said:" Perhaps there are some people that we are no longer friends? This is the only way to something useful out of it. Because my parents were thrilled, as well as all of my roommates. People I work with people I care about are much happier. I feel much better now. So whoever you are my 'friends' who are allegedly worried, I'm sorry. "
To be next to your comments always saw your avatar, crictime go get a gravatar service, register with your email address and identify the respective image! Your gravatar crictime will be the same for all comments on all sites that support Gravatar.
Leave a comment
To be next to your comments always saw your avatar, go get a gravatar service, register with your email address and identify the respective image! Your gravatar will be the same for all comments on all sites that support Gravatar.
Ognjen sends us his song dedicated to Lady Gaga!
Bravo.rs German edition out now every two weeks and adjust to it. There Bravo.rs and us in the newsroom that we had such "friends" for years. Looks like you're really good people ... Good thank you! Thank you BRAVO to all this good advice, and almost got mad at me again for a little stupid ... I'm TOP With Justin was to be celebrated, with Zedd her write better songs. Nena He went out today. And very good it is. Rated 4 on Billboard's. No1 on iTune US and in more 35 countries!
All rights crictime reserved 2015 Color Press Group

No comments:

Post a Comment