Sunday, March 23, 2014

As a Madonna fan, I find it interesting that detractors read and commented on this article before I

Madonna & Avicii Are Making Sweet Music Together! See The Proof HERE! | PerezHilton.com
Kimye Wins! Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Get Their Vogue Cover! chris brown See It And The Video With North HERE!!
Australia Investigating Debris That Could Be Connected To Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
3/09/2014 5:03 PM ET | Filed under: Madonna • Twitter • Avicii • Instagram
Next story » Lena Dunham Lets The GIRLS Out On SNL For THIS Biblical Skit!
I've been a fan of Madonna for a long time. I use to anticipate the release of her albums but the last 2 album have been a big disappointment. Hopefully Madonna goes back to her roots and find her passion as opposed to what's popular. Looking forward to some good music.
Slut chris brown needs to be gang raped by a bunch of ni99ers
As a Madonna fan, I find it interesting that detractors read and commented on this article before I did. If she doesn't leave them indifferent, it means she's still relevant. I just can't wait to hear some new Madonna stuff!!
Re: divinah – Of course I believe this! If you hate her, why are you wasting time reading this article and commenting on it? For example, I don't like Lady Gaga, but I don't read articles about her, I certainly don't watch her videos and I would never waste time commenting on them. So yeah, if Madonna pisses you off and you take some of your precious time getting it out of your chest, she's still relevant.
Re: divinah – Of course he believes it…because it's the truth. No matter how much you miserable twats want it not to be true. And spare us all your crowd's usual bull about her "manipulations" because you can't fake actual people filling seats in her record breaking sold out shows. But come back at me with your blow-holing…it entertains me. Your like the illuminutty wackjobs with all their conspiracies.
Pop is so exciting to us because it... is so many things! chris brown Like THIS! As we've said before,...
Views:
Gallery views: 176,797


No comments:

Post a Comment