Friday, March 28, 2014

Outfit Details: Family Affairs coat - c/o Emerging Thoughts ASOS smock dress Seychelles "Late Night"


Outfit Details: Family Affairs coat - c/o Emerging Thoughts ASOS smock dress Seychelles "Late Night" bow platforms   (polaroids purchased through The Impossible Project ) With glittery sequin walls and pink floral galore, I had to give you all a peek at the Carin room , at the Madonna Inn . It's a room that deserves to be seen! In case you missed it, I also posted photos from the Love Nest . I loved both rooms, equally, but if our personalities and style were made into themed rooms, Carin was Kimbly and the Love Nest was me. She's all glitter and bright pink, and I'm floral wallpaper movie and forest creatures. We're both pretty kitschy (which movie I don't consider a bad thing!) and have a love for vintage , so in my mind, the Madonna Inn was made for us. It's a shame it's all the way over on the west coast; I wish we had something similar. Or do we? Please let me know if there's anywhere on the east coast that I need to check out. I do have Kate's Lazy Meadow on the bucket list - 50s atomic themed cabins owned by Kate Pierson of the B-52s, but I'm always looking for other destinations to explore!
pink girly dream, huh? ;) http://gregoryxgregory.blogspot.de Reply Delete
The movie glittery walls, the rose print everything- a perfect balance of kitsch, nostalgia, and glamour. I really need to visit this hotel one day! Your outfit here is beautiful- loving the shoes especially :) -Jen www.vibrantbeautyblog.com Reply Delete
The Carlin Room at the Madonna Inn is beautiful and wonderfully ornate! You look like a classic superstar sitting there with absolutely perfect lipstick and eyemakeup wearing your Asos Smock Dress and over the knee socks. Gorgeous! http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/ Reply Delete movie
Oh my gosh! I need to go there. ;) Lovely photos! Zoe http://thatszoe.blogspot.com Reply Delete movie
I never thought that I'd like a pink glitter wall, but that is amazing. There's something weirdly Clueless about this. Maybe it's just the dress and that coat being just similar enough to that one photo of Alicia Silverstone in that fuzzy cropped movie sweater. Meg | dishguts Reply Delete
I absolutely movie adore this. You should of seen my husband's face when I showed him this for our next vacation spot. Reply Delete
▼  2014 (42) ▼  March (15) That 70s Flair Makeup Monday: Urban Decay Electric Palette Tutori... Happy Spring! Happy Birthday, Bobby! Brooklyn Museum's Brooklyn Artists Ball Shopping movie Guide: Francophile Favorites Makeup Monday: Flawless Skin With TEMPTU Wear Your Heart On Your Sleeve. Stripes and Chambray Fairytale Flower Crown. Makeup Monday: It's Electric! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! movie Madonna Inn: Carin Room Fall Back. Makeup Monday: Walking On Sunshine ►  February (14) ►  January (13) ►  2013 (203) ►  December (18) ►  November (16) ►  October (16) ►  September (16) ►  August (14) ►  July (16) ►  June (16) ►  May (20) ►  April (12) ►  March (18) ►  February (20) ►  January (21) ►  2012 (264) ►  December (21) ►  November (24) ►  movie October (21) ►  September (20) ►  August (23) ►  July (22) ►  June (20) ►  May (30) ►  April (24) ►  March (23) ►  February (20) ►  January (16) ►  2011 (301) ►  December (26) ►  November (28) ►  movie October (24) ►  September (27) ►  August (25) ►  July (26) ►  June (30) ►  May (24) ►  April (24) ►  March (25) ►  February (18) ►  January (24) ►  2010 (237) ►  December (28) ►  November (34) ►  October (24) ►  September (24) ►  August movie (25) ►  July (14) ►  June (13) ►  May (20) ►  April (18) ►  March (9) ►  February (17) ►  January movie (11) ►  2009 (225) ►  December (24) ►  November (31) ►  October (21) ►  September (17) ►  August (23) ►  July (14) ►  June (17) ►  May (16) ►  April (13) ►  March (16) ►  February movie (19) ►  January (14) ►  2008 (24) ►  December (16) ►  November (8)


No comments:

Post a Comment