Sunday, May 31, 2015

Poet Name: * ~ * ~ 47 Lady Love Springs, writing since childhood. I love my now 20 year (s) Angel,


smiling thaw waves, and I speak to begging mouths
<< plants vs zombies Back to home
Poet Name: * ~ * ~ 47 Lady Love Springs, writing since childhood. I love my now 20 year (s) Angel, Stage, Writing, Reading, Photography, Arts, Movies, Theatre, Music, Communication, Romance, People. _________________________________ I pick the words kiss the sky, the stars in your eyes translate colors whose existence you did not know and painter as the sunset down ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ My poem sites: http://ladylove47.blogspot.nl/ www.ladylove.punt.nl www.ladylove40.punt.nl www.ladyloveuk.punt.nl My pictures: http: //www.nufoto. com / user / ladylove40 / Show all poems
Favorites ~ * Lady Love * ~ dwelling on things beyond Windekind Balts My Wad The power of NO tears given by exposing a soul with painful flaws in his name silk butterflies We are equals a gentle thought Fine swimmers B lond radiates the sun ~ tanka Friendship So sweet .......... Uitwaaien Pure Thoughts drift Breeze false My Nowhere prince was dead poet Doubt Time From father to son Dein on waves of emotion words for a child in September soul night Night Swim ~ * ~ * Lady Love Corry is favored by Brother Cor van Vliet reintje dimph Ellen Slegt Eives closer MeL Write Yvonne LC Jonkers


No comments:

Post a Comment