Thursday, November 28, 2013

[1]: I love you, Net! Thanks, thanks, thanks! By the way, it


Damn, damn and damn again! You know, became such a nasty thing. On the page where you always read manga in English (www.mangafox.com) and there are a pile, did purge. Deleted all big and important type series Naruto, Bleach, Skip Beat! etc. ... The only thing that touched me was deleted Skip Beat! Because Naruto Konoha read on ... Fortunately, SB on OneManga, so it does not matter that much. I deleted among others FMA and I in fear that I would never have to know how it ends, I read on another site. : D I was up to about twelve and tears skápěly ... Well, just the end was pimped. All my favorite characters survive, Ed and Al have my body back and it's finished, not as the first anime. But today I decided to increase its CLAMP scammed. Their pictures are simply divine ... I love their manga and their drawings! I read Tsubasa, xxxHolic, Tokyo Babylon, Clover, Card Captor Sakura ... And I read X/1999. I admit that I was from an unspecified reason finished. Well, today I thought that I could read it again. hello kitty I read the translated chapters on www.mangacesky.wz.cz and happily clicked on mangafox for me to even read the rest ... But hell - there they are! Smázli it! Relax, take a look at onemanga.com ... What? There are not? And they were not even on mangatraders.com. This, however, is a manga database exhausted. (I'm still pulling out VNmanga.com, but deleted the whole ...-_-") What I'm going to do the poor, Why, I do not know what happened with Kamuiem! (Ie, I know that this does not happen, because there manga not finished, but to the end I missed at least another three volume hello kitty ... :/) Oh yeah ...-_-"So if you know a website where I could download it, you will be glad of heart. :) Well, my crying hello kitty out to Xkem, here's the good news - the Iron Man anime! One of my favorite superheroes and anime? Great combination of American and Eastern animation hello kitty it! for the guy in the armor, I always had a weakness ... : D Anyway, here's a link to the trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4Q7xgxDJh4&feature=fvw I have a feeling that I wanted to say something ... But I do not remember hello kitty and I do not want to cry over yourself, so you have to read a yaoi manga. * Wannabe innocent smile * And that does not bother you, right? : D But if you know any sites where you can download XKO, I'll kiss your hand. (Not a reference to amozon hello kitty will not be considered for funny: P)
[1]: I love you, Net! Thanks, thanks, thanks! By the way, it's a great thing. Amazing artwork, atmosphere and thoughtful character ... just lovely. Unfortunately, it is very lengthy, verbose and at times too confusing. Kdyžtak recommend Tokyo Babylon (this is also translated into the Czech language) that precedes this manga. It is short and transparent, but the atmosphere is perhaps even more dense. (And it's one of the few manga I've read that really ends badly ...)
Current articles Smaller notice hello kitty Which way to the Dragon's hello kitty Lair? Living in silence, or what not to do hard of hearing Life in silence (or less insight into the world of the hard of hearing) Being a writer? (Or even one)
Layla:
Hintze hello kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment