Friday, November 29, 2013

No translations too, although during this week should be the fourth chapter princess


Yes, yes, again silence. Probably does not make sense to promise that do better, because I think just for a moment nepolepším ... So no promises wiz khalifa you just you and I we'll have to wait another wiz khalifa reformation ... No short story, article wiz khalifa on any web too. One poor, lonely reviews MFantasy the beautiful book "A hundred thousand Kingdom," and that's it. At home I have about a couple of weeks last dose recenzáků - somehow comes out in the coming months, nothing interested me all that much, or that I do not know yet ...
No translations too, although during this week should be the fourth chapter princess's death (no seriously!). Very good news for me is that the mangafox.me again started translation Aoki Umi no Toraware Hime. Then someone said there chapter 5.5, which I have read in English, but it gives me hope that maybe someone taken together to translated the remaining six chapters, wiz khalifa or the second wiz khalifa volume - is already out and the second cover and a few other files, So perhaps see an ...
The Nix are continuing a separate scene - again, I'm not able to swing through the next chapter, I do not know what it is - maybe the fact that in this work changes the view: each chapter telling another character for me and probably takes a while to do it again get. Minotaurs have stagnated for the time being the second intermezzo wiz khalifa Nerghanovu to me again for some time emotionally exhausted - with my minotaur so it goes: it costs me a lot of inspiration, mental strength wiz khalifa (vážně!!) And time, but again, I believe that you will be much enjoy :)
To get enjoys the was beaten, I bought a Japanese wiz khalifa gift shop birthday - the beauty of steampunk wiz khalifa (well sort of i "kuroshitsujácký") wiz khalifa coat and corset under bust ... And immediately I was in the course took a picture. .. :) I did not believe that the shipping and handling from Japan will cost less than two hundred and package will arrive within ten working days, but it seems miracles still happen ...
Add a new post Name
Create your own website for free! Website in 5 minutes Try

No comments:

Post a Comment