Sunday, April 6, 2014

Bandit! There will always be newer and newer phones, tablets. You never ever get a new one because


In front of the Cupertino company's financial statements for the current quarter due today, Gene Munster ff of Piper Jaffray analyst projections served as surprising. The expert ff has predicted the current U.S. $ 525 bearish Apple shares up will reach to $ 640 on the Nasdaq, which in itself is quite a bold statement, at least considering that Apple still did not disclose the new iPhones sell exact figures for.
The analyst goes even much further, according ff to him after the iPhone 5S is next year's debut device, that the iPhone 6 will be much sooner, you may receive, as we imagine, moreover, as the analyst puts it, will be a blockbuster. The statement will base changes in the market research expert to very large number of users, and probably still is who large display padded iPhone restless, which is why the company will eventually be forced to tradition in this direction is to stop, and the iPhone is a much larger drop in market rather than (or in addition to) the proven four inches.
Apple is the cleanest big company
Join me in solo max 4.5 inches. The phone does not need to be bigger! They are also from the iPad 2 and size. Those who take the phone to be 5-6 inches Csamcsungot. Apple phone giant does not have to!
Reply
I agree with Xavier! To have the same iron in several sizes. I would not go "over four only if there is no other. I think everyone can afford to be dealt with outside the ipadnel smooth or iPad Mini
I was so fat that everybody wants an iPhone take well thought out investment policy ... If you can not accept that in one year the price is 30-40%, and it can be any other brand cell phone, which is 70 in the phone ... as a car or a TV, or anything that may lose the value of consumer goods ... Too bad ...
Reply
The jogy not how the idiots at Apple suggests that each new display sizes which have been released into the current ff supply store. I feel that it is important ff for them is that each device's debut hit the whole offer, or do not have any app from each new device optimized.
Gaba! Not sticking to the plate for me it is only consideration for purchase! So now what to wear t-5s February, when it comes to, say, six 13 camera already in proc turbo with improved reader stb.ugyan in the price?
I think there is no greater display of iphone. It's ff a phone. I just ordered the t-5s, I am looking forward to what will be a 4 "display because there is now an iphone4 on. Sam also had before him the Galaxy. The 4 "there was no interference, I hope not to be here, but I think from a higher excess. Who does not see 4 "on, wear glasses or tablet. Moreover, Azerbaijani not be larger device, because then Apple U.S. will fall into the mistake that too many devices will be offered with the software at all "optimize" such a display-dimensions.
Let's say you're right because if everyone is thinking ff so it could not have been taken just an iPad 4 4G 16GB but true independence a half years of his dick 170 for 85 and managed ff to bring it! Hooking up a similar I5S-out ff also would be a disaster! But not sure I buy the new one by then 6 for wait!
How awesome is qualified ff market ff analyst in such a large team of over 100 people by Company sometimes uses to monitor the market, but not Mo POAC the developed ff world, the U.S., China, England, ff Europa, ff is unlikely to affect their decision if a loudmouth carried out in eight years of elementary ff school security guard or snobby ujgazdag kiskocsog daddy who immediately buys the latest, resent the new color or up to 5 inches on the iPhone
Bandit! There will always be newer and newer phones, tablets. You never ever get a new one because it is even better, faster ... but it is appropriate ff to look at, I'm going to use it h plus the knowledge that the new product offering. I have a 4-inch Bench would not have given so much more, h Lament because I bought the 3 to soon! Even now, the iPad is not as enticing Air, or as coarse development, change his h 3s. Perhaps the new design to the more powerful processor, ff but so, so ... h no tuch time I did not trust I will swap h.
I was so fits in the i4-away! One of the young child told the phone could not believe it because you 140e for daddy bought him 220 for two months and did not like it so I sold it I punched ff :-) Oh, and I sold it for 130 independent factory was A year!
I agree with Rudolf and prayer. I do not think you should go over 4.5 inches, many Apple fanatics why they do not like the size of a brick, Apple has always been that they're famous four great but very good phones designed for all!
Just explain the certificate is crap! That we have allowed to Innovate! I do not even know what we have! Just talk to it: (
I think it would be worth tightened for "the ff actual mobile (GSM) ï Call

No comments:

Post a Comment