Saturday, April 26, 2014

If you have a comment to redeem Wimpie


Why is a Monday never a good day, I can not say for sure, I do think today was not too bad, the weather was okay, but there is just something about a Monday that is not quite want to cooperate. I will also see Steve at East Rand Stereo's huldigingsaand for Fanus Rautenbach be on June 21, well one of my friends make fun of me that Steve's table to sit .... mmm could be interesting, but I do not think so , nothing against you Steve, it's just that I do not feel like arguing all night about rugby and religion ... you know I yell for the Bulls, what do you mean that's the only reason why, I promise! So I spoke of Fanus have such a special place for Uncle Fanus because I pressed him took over, he was East Rand Stereo's first breakfast show presenter. He has a saying had every day you throw the bait out and see if something bites, and could you throw the bait nice to hear! People ask me when I do something about the crime and drug problem, so I'm doing something .... great .... watch this space, the last time I opened mself for many things and the emotions sometimes but ran high, the time will only myself pretty prepared and make sure that I myself never again leave space for all kinds of nonsense stories and allegations! This space will let you know what's what. I have long thought about the funeral thing, Gerrit's girlfriend called today and asked if I was a carrier will be, I could not say no, I'll be there, he would have done for me, will be there bra. will ... not be easy but I will be there, Gerrit's daughter sent me this last photo of him, taken two weeks ago, I put this so you can see what looks like a legend! 94% of you think the government should have the fuel tax to reduce, there is always a turd that needs no voice, and I know who he is! I'm sorry I was not the party making Saturday leonardo dicaprio night, I think you'll understand I was just not up to it 'I had a hell week and was Saturday all here at 7 o'clock in the bed, sorry Ina I will make up for it, I heard from my brother, he has a long lost cousin saw nice we will visit one time or another. Well that's about my story except that East Rand Stereo is busy Audiostreaming install leonardo dicaprio so you can only challenge worldwide listen to us on not only will let you know when. Wian Bruce Lee is awesome and made me promise and put a Bruce Lee video on my blog, so for him and the other Bruce Lee fans I know there are many of you, here is Bruce Lee: All Bruce Lee fans enjoy pSST ... I am one, to no one's not, today's poll, do you think the smoking law is to punish, I ask because I do not smoke anymore but my clothes smell of smoke all the time when I go somewhere and I hate it ! Later Wimpie
More Wimpie, I think the smoking law is to punish? No. . . but then you know I'm a Rooker ....... I tried for years to this commonly accepted drug to come down, but as many people know, but I like all women worry about my weight ha ha .... ha ... I feel so down and think and wonder why drink that the general reason for sterfdes on our roads, violence leonardo dicaprio against women, children and the elderly is still so widely advertised and south can be? watch as a child, I and many of those close to me are ugly hurt because leonardo dicaprio alcohol and the scars are still sitting here in me! The uitelike marks have disappeared but the scars here emosineele leonardo dicaprio my (heart, soul) call it what you want, is not like the injury that has left ekke after a dog bit me as a child, no, it is even after all these years even as a cutting place that was coming leonardo dicaprio together just fine and then the robbery went down by an idiot who drink too much and then behind his steering wheel and climb up my loved ones and those who are close to me hurt! Look for my not misunderstand, I will be at a party a cap or two drinks but I have a belofde made to myself and to my son that he will never drink my view, he is the light in my life and I did the moment I realized that I was pregnant knew that if I did not want to light those numb I do not much care will have to be thorough treatment visit .... Wimpie luck with the funeral and remember that there are many of us that love and here's to you! Love greeted Anna Marie (spookie) May 29, 2007 at 8:32 AM
View My Stats
If you have a comment to redeem Wimpie's site click on the comments, you can subscribe if you want and if you click on anonymous, you do not have to sign, you can just share your wisdom and send! Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!
Advertisements on Wimpie's leonardo dicaprio Blog
Blog Archive Feb 26 (2) Feb 27 (1) Feb 28 (1) Mar 01 (1) Mar 04 (1) Mar 05 (2) Mar 06 (1) Mar 08 (2) Mar 11 (1) Mar 12 ( 1) Mar 14 (1) Mar 15 (2) Mar 19 (1) Mar 20 (1) Mar 22 (1) Mar 23 (2) Mar 24 (1) Mar 25 (1) Mar 27 (2) Mar 29 ( 2) Mar 30 (1) Apr 01 (1) Apr 02 (1) Apr 03 (2) Apr 04 (1) Apr 06 (1) Apr 08 (1) Apr 09 (1) Apr 10 (1) Apr 11 ( 2) Apr 13 (1) Apr 15

No comments:

Post a Comment