Monday, April 28, 2014

Now if there


After two months of toil and sweat we are. On the 15th July we Pinky's new residents become. With help from the people of Tweefontein we finally let me pull joining Caroline's well that two weeks in the garage lying in wait.
Things are crazy here. We barely pulled when I left for work when PE. Sunday I was back then and only Caroline is way to Botswana. Fortunately, as of now, we both feel slightly at home for a few weeks now so we can unpack the house.
First, I have to ask villagers how the hell are you sleeping? The farm has its own music, owls catch mice (not really make noise), bats catch bugs (not really noise), wreck it ralph grass growth (least of all noise). I spent the first week as a real Bruce Lee overweight wreck it ralph for every sound from the bed jumped. The neighbor beating wreck it ralph his door, round Bruce Lee is out of the bed looking at his knopkierrie. The neighbors talk to each other, round Bruce Lee is again seeking his knobkierie under the bed. Somewhere a dog barked in the night, Bruce Lee now sleeping with his knopkierrie in bed (it's bloody uncomfortable). I suppose over time I will get used to the music of the city, but at the moment I desire good night out.
Although we are in, there are many who have already come in old Pinky. Just stop soon and again thank Terry for all his help and work. With that the whole time I was away, he saw that most of the work is done. Without him, this project wreck it ralph would never be finished come.
So our house is almost finished painted inside, only three rooms to go. The color chosen Caroline's name is Canvas, and powerful now thats a nice color. I have tries to upload photos but it does not do it justice so you will not only have to come look yourself. The kitchen, hallway, living room and bedroom is the color. My bathroom, it's wreck it ralph the guest seat I can decorate as I like, so far only white (to be my top secret plans Reveal). Then there's our bathroom: to say the color not so nice out is not an understatement. We suspect it's the color you get when you have a child a few liters of lime milkshake and then perform the Anaconda roller coaster ride. Use your imagination, but that color now adorns our bathroom wall. Look at it!
Do not worry we are going to be changed, just a pity poor Caroline had a whole day of hard work and paint the night sleeping on the couch because the fumes were too strong in the room, all for nothing (well now we have to misnte a base coat to begin with)
I do not know if any of you have a ceiling fan in the middle of winter trying to buy it. Well it's wreck it ralph not easy, most people look at you as if you're wreck it ralph another planet comes (Mercury sure the closest one to the sun, because who uses a dakfan in the winter). That's how people feel now but I know when summer comes I want a dakfan wreck it ralph that so fierce that it can turn to feel like I'm sleeping under a helicopter, I do not even care if the thing blew so hard that my face looks like those people who speed tests in the wind do not, I can not in the heat of summer sleep. I'll have to Karlien a dome on her side of the bed so that building the wind blows her away (she, on the other hand, is now shivering). wreck it ralph
Now if there's one thing that I am very proud of this kitchen. He is still far from finished, but he already shows its potential. The island makes good food and I can see us going very tasty could hang. Can you believe that's how it started with simple masking tape on the floor plan.
We still tying the oven but that's another story, you see the thing to be level and other baking Caroline lopsided cakes. It's one thing she does not want, so there will still plan to be made.
As the lawyer told us, Aunt Pauline has almost all the woodwork in the house herself done on its own is amazing, but I need you to share the closet wreck it ralph she left us. It's the coolest kitchen cabinets ever. You can have two kitchens' food in there pack.
I will be the lawyer one day for a beer to take with him to talk about Aunt who we left the house. I want to see if its really all the things on her own did, and if that were the case she had really a remarkable woman have been. Maybe a whole blog about her writing when I first entered the information.
Even Brutus has already adjusted to city life, he now looked what do the neighbors' dogs and now they also know when something wreck it ralph or someone run down the street you must go to the gate storm and barking and angry looks, do not know what he will do if one day the gate open. Yesterday we had the guy a bath given, and the last bit takes from him and washed him a brand new bed given. Now he is a true city slicker with a designer bed with Slogans on (wtf). Here

No comments:

Post a Comment