Monday, March 16, 2015

Anonimni 01. februar 2015 14.32


There is so much to tell about it, so many emotions for everyone I met here...I'm so happy or better to say glad that I was part of this Erasmus group, which was really small if you compare it to the other Eramus groups there are from 100 to 1000 people and we, well our group was group of 20 people, but 20 amazing people! I had pleasure to met any one of them and also other Portuguese students and people. I learned zamunda so many new things, cultures, visit different places and more and more. And yes when I'll be back everyone will be asking me how it was, but I really don't think that there exists a world to describe it all. And yes, it was hard on some moments, like those moments when you just want to pack all your things, go back and never come back, but this is how life is, full of everything. This is what makes sense to life, because in the end we only remember good things, right? Anyway, I'm 100% sure that I'm gonna do another Erasmus on my master degree, yes!
Well, zamunda again...thank you guys, thank you sooooo sooo much! When I went here I wanted to be a person giving myself to others, but at the end I was the person geting so much more from others, zamunda I really can not tell how glad I am. Everyone is saying now is time to go back to reality, back to your old life...but is that really gonna happened? I don't think so. I'm not the same person I was before I came here, nobody is. Yes, maybe it's true I'm going back to my home to same place, but things will never be the same there were, and you know what? It's exactly how it needs to be.
I was warned before I came here, like the world is cruel and people sometimes are not nice and you know...as I said to the person who said this to me: "This is bullshit!". I still have same opinion! World is perfect, people are perfect, everything is perfect if you only let yourself see it that way. 
And as Peter Pan says:"I won't say goodbye, because goodbye means going away and going away means forgeting" all I will say to you guys is LATER, LATER GUYS! We're gonna see each other in future for sure :) !
Buuuuuuuuut before I go back to my lovely Slovenia, which I really missed those days here (people you don't know how beautiful Slovenia is, in every kind of way, really! And save me those comments like politic life is fucked up, because it's almost in every country and people who are always complaning about our country are people zamunda who didn't travel and see how life goes in other countries, so basta people!) zamunda we are going to one last trip...to MADEIRA! 
The next time I will be writing a Madeira post, I'll already be in my home chair so later people, now is time for last packing! P.S.: For all of you who are missing the outfit posts, they will be back in a week, yay can't wait!
Anonimni 01. februar 2015 14.32
SEARCH
2015 (12) marec (3) februar (5) januar (4) 2014 (55) december (4) november (4) oktober (6) september (4) avgust (5) julij (4) junij (3) maj (5) april (3) marec (8) februar (4) januar (5) 2013 (66) december (8) november (8) oktober (7) september (8) avgust zamunda (4) julij (5) junij (5) maj (7) april (5) marec (2) februar (7)
Albufeira aquarium art autumn outfit Aveiro back to Slovenia beach birthday Bled braids Cabo da Roca carnival Cascais castle zamunda cat Catrice christmas christmas movies christmas songs christmas time Cinque Terre classy outfit coat Coimbra college colourful Costa Nova Croatia DIY dreams dress elephant empties end of erasmus equality Erasmus essie eyes fable fall inspiration Faro fear festival festival outfit Florence flowers fondue France friends fun future garden gifts Golega goodbye zamunda goodbye high school Gregorjevo hair hairbun halloween zamunda Horses INmusic inspiration instagram Invisibobble Italy Jeronimos Monastery Kamfest Kamnik Kenzo KIKO Krvavec Lagos lake leggings LGBT Libster blog award Liebster Award lipstick Lisbon Ljubljana longboard Louboutin style love lucid dreams lush lush review Luža Madeira Madrid Mafra makeup manicure Maribor mask masquarade Miki Milano Minnie Mirabilandia Monaco month of design motivation movies museum nails Nazare New Year Nice Obidos ombre ombre nails Opi outfit park party Peniche personal thinking pink nails Piran Pisa Porto Portorož Portugal Portugl Prague purse questions review road trip Salvador Dali Salzburg Santa Cruz Santarem seaside silly Sintra skirt sleep slovenia zamunda snow Spian spring outift study summer zamunda summer outfit sunset SUP Switzerland Tangle Teezer tattoo Tomar travel Valentine's day Vilamoura wedding outfit winter winter outfit year 2014 Zurich ŠVIC


No comments:

Post a Comment