Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Do what you want (Remix) - DJ HiEuw0n Better forget it - head on [Lyric Video] Quang Le - smashin


Expand Collapse [m] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62sJrS4tQ6k [/ m] ----------------------- ---------------------------- Video Editor pop + Encode: HiEuw0n Timer: tks | Spirit Galbraith Song: I would rather pop forget - Head ----------------------------------------------- discounts ---- Lyric: If I was not happy As he thought, then you should break up And then do nothing but cling longer accept the pain Do not try to make you live the more sad. It is better to go, Let's walk facing as well as each other one last time to arrange our sad condition our heart aches In the recent past, the lock [Chorus]: pop So what should I have anything want to talk to him, tell him not to be happy for me so best definitive end, all the better to liberation for me, for him, for both his Wondering heart that we are living pop with Trade together what life husband of suffering eye on each other throughout the known wet never dry How can I smile with peace and happiness.
Do what you want (Remix) - DJ HiEuw0n Better forget it - head on [Lyric Video] Quang Le - smashing guitars - Candlelight Remix DJ HiEuw0n fragile pop - Long Huynh - Only You Know Remix DJ HiEuw0n I + Lo - LEG [Lyric Video]
Top

No comments:

Post a Comment