Friday, October 18, 2013

Do what you want (Remix) - DJ HiEuw0n Better forget it - head on [Lyric Video] Quang Le - smashin


Expand Collapse [m] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkxwiTbR1qk [/ m] http://www.facebook.com/hieuw0nentertainment http://HiEuw0n.tk HiEuw0n Entertainment game online -------------------------------------------------- - Video Editor + Encode: HiEuw0n Timer: HiEuw0n Eff: Tks | State Bill Song: Only You Know You -------------------- + Lo ------------------------------- Lyric: His hands hold my hand, my shoulder to shoulder game online watching the stars, lung I gaze warm spirit miracle, my heart awakened Despite the hardships surrounding noise When e bu pain, was at his shoulder adjacent to the A Share will take the title of the joys and sorrows, to share the feeling And forget everything I lo l ang anxiety one thing, it will take a lifetime Looking game online back and take a Think you love truly e ... e love Do not for sensation, which feels far from lost I love both ... I worry one thing, it will take a lifetime then people should think e will leave when his life how I live without you The new worry is him .... he took his own hands my arm, my shoulder to shoulder watching the stars, sparkling eyes warm me miracles, awaken my heart Even when surrounded by the hardships we sometimes new love or dreams very often. I wish each appointment will be together forever. I had always promised to never leave apart. But now two of this two places. Have you ever remember me as I remember the old days. Have you ever thought to think of him now. Have you ever seen a pity for the love of his twin. And when I meet new people game online than what you make. How What do you think no one understands me with him. Now I need to coddle this on his shoulders. When you need someone to hug me long from behind this. Only he knows, only he can understand them. 1 thing I'm game online worried, will take a look back in life and can bring a thought honestly love e ... e love Do not for sensation, feeling far away And when you see what the new make over brother. Have you ever thought no one understood me with him. Now I need to coddle this on his shoulders. When you need someone to hug me long from behind this. Only he knows, only he can understand them.
Do what you want (Remix) - DJ HiEuw0n Better forget it - head on [Lyric Video] Quang Le - smashing guitars - Only You Know Remix DJ HiEuw0n I + Lo - LEG [Lyric Video] Forget Em A Well Status - 203, Huniixo - DJ Remix HiEuw0n
Top

No comments:

Post a Comment