Sunday, October 13, 2013

vivchiks May 28, 2013 at. 5:18 pm Reply


So for my life-nothing terribly not changed still full bed (flat) aliens! Bekijai 3 Taiwanese friends had arrived from Australia (yes I know a little confusing) So all together we lived in a week. Somewhere in the middle to visit us for dinner came the Korean girlfriend from the previous school (who does not speak English) language you can think of a mix I had a head-Japanes with primitive Korean English to Taiwanese plus all the time hearing the Chinese language (which has a few words to understand ) and the dot on the i if I'm not mistaken then Sanita still wrote occasionally skype! funny moments is when the mix with what to talk ...
The school ... still adore yours! Finally begin oil painting! so bizarre first thoroughly learn the theory and then resort to the same painting. I feel that is fun yet do not know good or bad sense. was the so-called "critical date" all the works exhibited and 4 teachers nokritizē and then put the final mark! 3 girls crying! I was so surprised because I thought that the criticism was not so crazy! I am also super! Criticized and I got my first B and B +, which unfortunately became a D in one day-school was not exactly visit here is all the most important thing ever!
Now, I am a little speech has been opened in a click. and really funny pictures do not know why blame'm starting to get used to a little school in Japanese or is it a result of the drugs that I now drink it because I'm apaukstējusies-everything seems pretty ridiculous-Chinese medicine has been super! Anyway I increasingly being asked how you like to live in Tokyo and what exactly you like. It was difficult at this time to answer and not the language. I started to think the same-why do I like it here. There are so many things that annoyed or feel foolish, as well as living in this gigantic city tend to be depressed, funny pictures because such a thing as a quiet and Being one here really exist. funny pictures But somehow I still like it.
The first and most exciting thing here is my young friends funny pictures and especially housemates. We still we balance each other oddities. funny pictures And we have become the three that are called AKB (Alice Kan Becky). {For those who do not know, in Japan one of the most popular "group" AKB48 is-it is a girl group with 78 members, and they do all the work in coffee shops participating in shows, singing and dancing funny pictures to advertise things organized koncertūres in substance Akihabara district / city, which is one of the top places Tokyo. AKB48 is short for Akihabara and 48 are meant for girls, why reality is different has no idea}
The idea is that if we go up together to a party in the event someone gets drunk (Becky) without funny pictures thinking, we all three remain overnight. If Kan go gey bar with Becky, we're going up and up balējamies morning until the time comes I drag them both home! If you are invited to a party writes only one of us and always state that it is intended for AKB. If I climb in the evening for ice cream refrigerator Kan piezogas around the corner scare me, and with a smile on his face and "lovely" the voice asked, "Now do you eat for the night?" - Believe me gaze at it you feel so guilty that you start to think or go neievajadzētu jog, while it is night! and then of course the golden moments when Kans with Becky rubs house clean and creates a dinner for me! I neslinkoju I wash the dishes every day! well if they clean once a week!
The second thing that I really like here-Tokyo ceases to amaze, even though I live here for years, there are still so many places I have not redzējussi-like the first time I was in Tokyo Station (formerly Tokyo is the current center of Shinjuku Station) as there are beautiful! funny pictures A completely different impression of Tokyo and architecture, both in terms of atmosphere. How to work in a big city is a continuous funny pictures process and so fast! is cool to see the places that had recently reconstruction and are now ready! moreover, perfectly! Tokyo Another fantastic thing is that it actually consists of more than large skyscrapers, but the small narrow multi-storey houses. and that virtually every house each, in itself, is a personality! How can you not love this city!
The third thing that fascinates me is their Japanese-only now they started to really get to know it. wow even difficult to describe the differences in their thinking. But no matter funny pictures what everyone is welcome funny pictures and is always smiling and willing to help! Some of the striking findings: no matter how old, any Japanese word guessing game of "gallows" because it is too violent. If a girl says she looks like a very beautiful and handsome young man-it is a compliment to the very positive role! It does not matter what it is about you will never not hear the word "no" they have so many ways to get around that phrase-I continue to learn and study-very often it takes quite a long time while I understand that this is what she wanted to say is no. So often misunderstandings are inevitable funny pictures part of my life!!
vivchiks May 28, 2013 at. 5:18 pm Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment