Thursday, October 10, 2013

In fact the Week: People are far too obsessed with putting others in their place. Say what you want

Irena Sirena Weekly diarrhea
(Un) necessary news week: Elisha Cuthbert is engaged to hockey players dione Phaneufom, Amy Poehler but broke up with Will Arnettom with which they have two children. Prince Harry the next four months will not be able too biksati because they sent for four months in Afghanistan. Died Michael Clarke Duncan, nominated for an Oscar for the film The Green Mile. Meh.
Soundtrack the week: Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, Home. This song is very unfortunate and the last days of a permanent guest in my ears. I heard her on Radio Student which is often dominated xbox by a very good music, but unfortunately this often listen to radio on the weekends when on duty always seems to be one or the other announcer. Look, cheer sessions for women, but at Radio Student are neposlušljive. If you do not know how to improvise, it would probably be better if we just navrgel between a pair of data on the heard music, right? Please. I will not again hear one minute xbox moralke and nonsense about how the song Diamonds are Forever able to write only Americans. 1 Eeeenivej, back to home, and music on weekends. We laugh until we think we'll die / barefoot on a summer night / Never Could be Sweeter than with you / and in the streets we're xbox running free / like it's only you and me / Geez, you're Somethin 'to see / Ah, home, let me come home, home is Wherever xbox I'm with you.
In fact the Week: People are far too obsessed with putting others in their place. Say what you want, but the difficulty of peeling boiled eggs, depending on their age. I've said it before and I'm saying it again: My voice is weak and no one can override. But even more importantly is that I do not even trying. If you know me well and I nonetheless intersect strike, I had this problem. Large. It is isolated enough in itself, I do not need to help me with this second.
The conclusion of the week: Whenever I feel that I have set for yourself, always for him, that I basically selfish and ungrateful. I do not feel like it to be more of these battles. I'm xbox tired. I will but life seemed to be never in the first place and this feeling will not leave alone. xbox There's Worse things in the world. In fact, this is not good I can not even explain myself, because I'm kind of in the middle of quite a good period, but ... somehow I'm also in the middle of the relatively long period xbox of depression. Different levels. Sometimes it would be better if you could keep writing down ideas for birthday gifts, xbox both for itself and for others. Moreover, most of those myself xbox not to share because we were going their own nonsense on the head. The penalty for driving on the sidewalk is less than the penalty for driving the wrong way on the bicycle. Logic. At least now I know why I often feel as though I walk through the two-lane road cycling.
Flow value the Week: Sometimes I do not know what to do, that I would be in the critical moments of the people who are close to me, taken seriously. From the first. Not only when they suffer xbox less nervous breakdown. A quasi-argument 'tv poneumlja "was invented by people who do not know how to use a remote control? The medium is, like the press, such as the Internet. And in any medium, it is important you follow the kind of content. Just because most of these programs do not like does not mean that all stupid. Therefore, you have a remote control. I do not understand. Series are okay, movies are okay, but the video is not okay. I know how to choose a program that suits me. If nothing suitable, goes out. But others have really such a problem with that? He does not love me anymore. Every time I get an impulse xbox to mark the limits of everything that I am, I'm sorry. And then I'm quitting and do not know where this is going. Terribly ironic when someone who is a loner and had my alone time ready to fight with you, the feeling of guilt when it collides with similar habits on the other. On my side.
Question of the week: Some people seriously wonder xbox what do they want from me even if it's not enough? Because that's all I've got. Not a lot, but that's all I can give to my bones do not fall off the hinges. I have no idea how to spend the big rings. Probably like the really long nails - for some serious browsing handbag, hand-washing xbox and dressing as a major obstacle. They are usually quite fast break you. * Facepalm * [ ]
About followup comments notify me by e-mail Wordpress Hashcash needs javascript to work, but your browser has javascript disabled. Leave a Comment Commenting from abroad is possible only to registered users!
Search for: Categories deep shit happening fejmus Pipl fešn Extensive foodgasm xbox foreign ekspedišn fotošop Day Instagram who is this? kjepakdaj krneki linktajm Past and Present Hawk's eye on Friday xbox bizarka xbox quotes / citations weekly diarrhea THE CONTACT xbox Archives Select Month October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January xbox 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October xbox 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment