Monday, May 5, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


Today I want a game proposal. Go make a list of all the Japanese brands you know. I do not quite bad: Toyota, Honda, Sony, Canon, Nintendo, Panasonic, Nikon, Suzuki, Yamaha, Mazda and Kikkoman (the latter is apparently the best soy sauce brand - so someone would have taught in Islamabad).
It happens occasionally that schools groups Embassy in for a visit so that their children specific questions about South Africa, ask. Usually the questions previously sent with the request. Each school has its own list of questions and Willem can not have a chest of drawers will open them with "previous answer" no. For example, a previous school wanted to know whether gold is mined in the Vredefort crater. This coming school group focuses not on heritage sites and mining. They are interested in geography, neighboring countries, and then they want to know: Who is the most famous Japanese (for South Africans)?
I told William asked what she said and he impressed me with two Japanese names that I have never in my life heard. ellen degeneres When I asked where he then told me that in his primary school days karate there was a poster in the karateskool with two mighty impressive. He immediately memorized their names and can now effortlessly to call back many years. (Just shows you, you have to learn as you can as you are small).
Emperor Hirohito. A v. my staff is half Japanese and half Filipino, of Niigata. I have many Japanese patients, but their names are not on it first ...
Umeboshi and other gifts
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment