Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2013 (16) December (2) November (2) September (1) June (3) April (3) March (1) Janu


sleep: Degradation of fine indigo ribbons float on the surface of the muddy river green on them stick yellow butterfly wings tricked to have found a sweet color is bitter and ink crumble a man cut very carefully from the dark leaf "me" smiles often tears over your fingers and color are diluted with the salt of a vague feeling gloomy lose me willingly touches me willingly compels me to be a handiwork disney xd promised me pain Now the river with its tranquility revenge on my every desire something silently makes me sorry that I got coerced to torture a snake so talk to me in my dream meet me at a distance with the words "far is .." a poisonous reassurance and another and another want to continue this dream but he interrupts and I wait thieving wise river stones enhance contrast strips are becoming increasingly finer taper from under his arms and I disappear like travel is the same as if the same I shall be allocated by the rulers of indigo clippings poisonous words you are what you are sighs that silences Do not answer me this man smiling so good so often cry over me and I, I hardly understand the current is so highly unlikely disney xd I'm falling apart who he is who is who you are that acute severe acute love waft river dreaming "far away" repeated snake
Varmint
2013 (16) December (2) November (2) September (1) June (3) April (3) March (1) January (4) 2012 (34) December (4) November (1) October (1) September (1) August (2) July (4) May (4) April (1) March (4) February (7) January (5) 2011 (82) December (10) November disney xd (8) October (10) September (3) August (2) July (5) June (3) May (11) April (3) March (4) February (9) January (14) 2010 (77) December (5) November (8) October (9) September (8) August (11) July (11) June (2) May (8) April (4) March (1) February (4) January (6) 2009 (151) December (5) November (10) October (7) September (14) August (23) July (18) June (10) May (13) April (9) March (7) February (18) January (17) 2008 (120) December (18) November (12) October (12) September (5) August (12) July (13) June (7) May (4) April (14) March (6) February (10) January (7) 2007 (158) December (6) November (6) October (6) September (7) August (8) July (6) June (12) May (23) April (21) March (24) February (20) January (19) 2006 (451) December (26) November (35) October (39) September (37) What I want to say that I want to kazh ... Traffic disney xd In The Sky easy living ... Today's lines in pluvanaha incomprehensible mass today ... we both She Autumn disney xd Light Blues thanx 2 ya what `s ma poison disney xd is not I was a ... I tried pictures of Wanda III travail have another disney xd death - it is up to me ... I look at you longer and slower and white becomes white day ... dry weeping tree Ronnie sheet at their l .. framed? els2fox I came so far for beauty Steppin disney xd 'Into Tomorrow `crossed the strip of memory and merged in the ocean ... we are getting disney xd colder I will speak in vain ... mask for two growl in his face mirror m. . me against the light reach out to you once you follow this thread disney xd Prove string ... if you can, they will not - it will not prove ... Otte Shyold. Picture time. Bar "Gypsy" in Lati ... O-Chi-Ku San Oh-Hee Ku-San did not know where he was born ... I'm far fever burning again gather the ashes ashtray is e .. He who gets slapped and he who gets saved, He wh ... Knowledge of the time had long since dispersed among pyasa ... "speech" between books in the stacks of sheets useless notes st ... August (51) July (33) June (50) May (34) April (46) March (27) February (28) January (45) 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment