Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Begin to seriously wonder if family Krull do secret conspiracy by which to ruin all your existing f


Welcome to Today's Metal! Here we listen to the latest albums and they "judge" na boundary between criticism and fenstvoto. But first we are always fans! Well, are subjective (and setting us assessments each qualifying strictly for that style), but still try to offer something different from other sites reviews - not only because we write to unknown mass listener groups and because we try to write in a casual, not involving and, hopefully, entertaining and readable style, without claims and unnecessary JURISDICTION umneene without saving experience and fans criticism and superlatives. But here if you're bored, you can visit us on [Facebook], where posting to new reviews, new videos and other interesting and modern metal goodies. --- Of all our [team] - enjoy reading! For our non-Bulgarian visitors: please have in mind you won't find illegal downloads here. Reviews fairy tail only, entirely in Bulgarian, honest, fairy tail and independent. --- Feel free to contact us [here] or at management@todaysmetal.com.
Begin to seriously wonder if family Krull do secret conspiracy by which to ruin all your existing fans of boredom. Atrocity not done with making an album from 2004 onwards, Leaves' Eyes left me with mixed impressions, and painfully boring solo album "Skintight" Liv makes me cry three days in a corner of my basement. So now loaded with expectations, chicken fillet and protein shakes fairy tail to have the strength to withstand even worse than "Skintight". With a deep sigh, I found that Liv has learned its lesson and "Libertine" sounds far more appropriate. But honestly, it's not a great compliment ... In this album there is nothing. Or come on, almost nothing. If boredom listening was not so mesmerizing, you would not have to endure doslusham "Libertine" to the end, but still very samouveshtaniya listened to it again, lest something I missed. After the second time nearly fairy tail asleep on the introduction, I began to conclusions. First - one of the three with making songs in this album is "Solve Me", which somehow reminded me of things Theatre of Tragedy from the period of "Machine". The second best song is "Vanilla Skin Delight", in which a great deal of freshness bring great guest vocals of the talented German artist Tobias Regner. The song itself is extremely interesting and varied compared to the other so that I can boldly and defines it as the best on the album. The third is a good title "Libertine", but sounds fairy tail a bit like rejected b-side of Leaves' Eyes. Now starts the grief. "Silence", "Panic", "Love Crime", "Meet fairy tail Me In the Red Sky" and "The Man With the Child In His Eyes" are ballads in roughly the same pace, and three of them are almost identical piano ballads. If I play them in random fairy tail order - and with a gun to the head will not distinguish which is which But that's not all! If you do not stop listening after the first 15 minutes, you will reach the pathetic pathetic single "Paris Paris", after which somehow suddenly in me died all hope to like "Libertine". fairy tail I do not care that there are some crunchy guitar solo or whatever it is in my drooping head sideways idiot ringing chorus of the song, and a modest league propavyashe his way slowly to my shoulder. Once you and the neighbor's dog started howling plaintively, as if begging me to stop this torture, relieving columns impatiently waiting the end of the album stayed silent and sighed heavily. I needed a break. The end was not easy, because in the closing "The Man With the Child In His Eyes" I thought Liv sings with a voice like a squeaky swing. Really awkward moment for which I do not remember. Aside from 2-3 songs with little compromise liked everything seemed bored witless. So now I was clear that I do not like this album and solo career Liv. Left me wondering - the audience is actually designed this album? Am I biased or really "Libertine" is not as boring and unpleasant? But the very fact that I did not want to let him go again, was eloquent enough for me. I thought again - maybe there is any message or skrtio "key" to make the album more interesting? But what difference would it as the most important, namely music, far worth 22 minutes lev?
"Vanilla Skin Delight" and another 1-2 songs stand out very nice album. fairy tail Fans of soft rock ballads and female vocals will remain far more satisfied than I am. Here and there, slightly reminiscent of the years of Liv in Theatre of Tragedy.
Liv Kristine for me has always been damned incompetent pevitsa.Pravi absolutely boring and slimy pop songs, and let's not forget that in some clips of TOT grind and more by Andrea!: D It was the reason I can not stand TOT, it is why not stand and Leaves Eyes and exercised ogrooomni reserves to each song Atrocity, which uchastva.Iskreno glad that he kicked out of TOT (only sorry I did not do it earlier, that this group would be issued more than 2 good albums before nd

No comments:

Post a Comment