Monday, February 24, 2014

After lunch served soup for dinner. Soup was great, but I was accustomed to afternoon tea, double c


Seventh and eighth day we were in constant meditation. Sit down and eat, watch your senses. Go, drink, brush your teeth, do not go there - I keep watching sensations. They said: "We will now work with the deep subconscious." Startled, I know what ever crap I found in my head. So digging deeper, one discovers things about yourself that are not very pleasant, even shocking at times. The worst, but most surprising is that these are things that people love to criticize or not to accept them in others. I mean, when they say deep subconscious, one begins to worry about what else is out there. The truth is that in these two days there was little lady gaga thoughts and pictures already, at least to me. But feelings started to become very rich and changing faster. Out in all forms - pain, weight, lady gaga pulse, heat, ethereal, laughing, lady gaga crying. I think there was a time when I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time
Vipassana meditation is not, we're going to cure bodily ills, but as a side effect may pass. I had severe pain under the right shoulder and dragged her at least a year. Do not hurt constantly, just sometimes, but no massages or exercises eliminate it. I could only comfort her for a while, but I knew it was still there. Feels like weight and stiffness below the shoulder. Around 5-6 days had begun to throb hard and feel it very clear when I went through it with my mind. I could feel the size and shape of the pain as it may seem. On the seventh day the muscles around the site of this "node" (feels like a ball the size of an egg) Just relax, I moved the shoulder, she cracked slightly and the pain disappeared. Before that, he could not crack this place to release it. I could not believe it, I continued to move my shoulder to find her, but she was not there anymore, finally was gone. Even if I knew exactly what my intolerance it caused a once-knotted when occurred and which thoughts and worries deepen lady gaga it. The best thing is that the pain is gone and intolerance that was developed or vice versa. Does not matter. lady gaga As I thought, how can so firmly stuck to various body aches just for stupid thoughts, do not want to imagine what can cause a person because of intense hatred, fear, anger or painful longing.
Probably every disease first emerged in the mind and then gradually enters the body. And our oldest unresolved CA stuck out there are waiting to surprise lady gaga us .... Oh, and my third last insight sunrise lady gaga - so like them! Not just because breathtaking lady gaga and think, because they create waves of light vibrations throughout the body, every time I looked at them
The Day the noble silence ended and began noble chatter. lady gaga I do not know if you happened to not hear your voice nine days, but it is very weird when you try to talk again. Your voice seems completely different, you wonder where it came from and your voice at all. Going easy to talk to one of the one I get tired again, even you do not speak. But soon a wave of chatter reached its peak. The funny thing was that no one seems able to eat lunch with excitement and barely have gathered from meadows evening. Everyone was very charged and smiling and happiness and emotions overflowing. It was definitely a fun day.
I know that many people think such activities for example sectarian or god knows how dangerous. Even I personally approached with some skepticism always very careful track of how much and what do brain wash AMM honestly say a certain amount of brain wash always has, but there is something very valuable. Gives the opportunity to experience virtually everything is explained and fully supports its own assessment of the person. Nobody, nobody with no obligation and makes him believe, if contrary to his own views of the world. lady gaga Anyone can assess whether it makes sense and benefits of it. Refusing to listen to someone to stay closed for any preconceived lady gaga ideas just because, you see, you have your own opinion and does not accept any possibility there is another, it's just as ridiculous as to accept at face value everything any "bright" explain. Never remain closed to other views as far are yours, but never take foreign truth of his own, without you weighing lady gaga it in his own yardstick and experience. Everything lady gaga you heard and understood anyway reiteration largely my own opinions and conclusions about the world to which I go, ramming his head into various walls Meditation enabled me to simply sort and fill in some missing pieces of the puzzle.
After lunch served soup for dinner. Soup was great, but I was accustomed to afternoon tea, double checking that said not to accidentally soup would be turned into tea. Alas, stood soup
Welcome to reality. After breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment