Sunday, February 23, 2014

Today on the beach cried, but did not know how much I still cry. I cried partly in frustration, par

My soul cries | Water Fairy
Three months since I wrote like men, three months my body and brain were fully committed to the job. But ... can a man live like this? My soul and he wants it his way. Man can not live away from the soul ...
Today on the beach cried, but did not know how much I still cry. I cried partly in frustration, partly from grief in part by a reluctance to accept change. I cried because of all those things that happen or that will happen. Because you see someone who is a close goes, and there's nothing you can do, I cried because that someone you have not yet gotten to know, goes away, and nothing will ever be the same ... For Once again ...
This entry was posted on March 25, 2008 at 2:00 am and is filed under life or anything like that. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your blog. 6 Responses to "My soul cries" esanmor says: March 25th, 2008 at 5:28 pm | Reply
Oh, Kate, so I can not comment on things that you said, but unfortunately it's a feeling that now I can not play in a normal misal.Samo will tell you that some things need to be viewed on the bright side . Some people go, so that we can move forward. tv Tell me - how they live and those which do not go? More crying ...
You know, yesterday in Sofia had an incredible arc. Most - beautiful I've ever seen in my life. I find their lost belongings will upload photos. Hamaelleon says: March 25th, 2008 at 10:00 pm | Reply
Hey, Katarinka, I know it is not really an appropriate time, but the challenge is unlimited, so you decide - Welcome tv to our game http://vitanova.wordpress.com/2008/03/29/3х3-и- from-me /
I did not know anyone could cry on the beach, I've always tv had a happy place. Obviously the situation is serious, but ... Come on, chin up and survive! Mitseva says: March 30th, 2008 at 3:05 pm | Reply
Type your comment here ...
Powered by WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment