Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I am one of the thousands of Filipinos who leave the country. I was born into the world in which th


Seems just the other day I would wake up pull away from the noise of the tricycle and the crow of the rooster pangsabong Mang Carding *. Just when it seemed utube empty to me tight roads there in Sampaloc. It seems like yesterday I was still linalanghap breeze Manila and smoke of the jeepney. Seems just blink my eyes, but turned eighteen years ago when I left the motherland.
I am one of the thousands of Filipinos who leave the country. I was born into the world in which the dominant dream of many of our citizens to get out of the Philippines. Neither directly teach our children, but we often hear the elder, "you study carefully hijo, and thy size you can migrate, and you will have your future."
Even when I was young kid I just heard the stories of our neighbors to the risks involved in different countries. As Mang Juan, who lives three houses from us. He was pushed onto Saudi, and there making "lump-lump" cash. Draw enormous money - thus we arrived at young mind. Investments That he had to build a small shop in front of their house, which I ordered utube to buy oil.
Or Junior eldest son Ka Linda in front of our house. He became a seaman, and sailed on different side of the world. I know when Junior returns to town. Papainom always to his friends, utube so there was another who maiiingay toast in front of our house. Even the younger brother utube he always utube arrived just hang out on the corner became Seaman also. Consequently they napaayos You Linda Condominium their home.
Even my relatives are likewise the story. Tata Emo therein, sold several acres of their farm in Bulacan so he stuck onto Saudi. But not delayed Tata Emo Saudi sadness. He went home and then you just again. utube Also enjoyed his buffalo to harm her again.
Another was Tito Rey also out of the country towards the Middle East. Several years he also lived there, endured the heat, isolation and loneliness. Many also his birthday child he witnessed. But also replacement is napatapos He was then studying their children and nakapagpatayo yet they own a home there in Manila.
There are also two nurse my aunt did here in America. I say large I owe them for helping me to reach their dreams to foreign lands makatapak it is. Up to now my aunt is still helping our relatives there in the Philippines. May God continue utube to bless them.
Not all of the people interviewed, has a happy history. utube Let us Mang Juan. Of course the ancient became more comfortable their lives. But one of his children, as well as maybe it always grew up without fathers, utube so abandoned and swallowed the drugs. I frequently come in contact in our streets red eyes and stagger walking, while float flying. If you knew John Mang happen to his son, so he still choose to leave the country?
But we do transcends the barriers sad story, because the need for future family. Thus it is not surprising that our generation has followed in the footsteps of those who came before us, and also ventured out of our country. I have cousins in Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Macau and Canada today. I have been castaway peers as Australia, China, Middle East, and some here in America. To have the dust blown to the ground by strong winds and scattered in different continents of the world.
If I think about it, really just a few of my friends and especially my classmates, remained in the country. Mostly left to the further shore. A sad reality of our country. And even as the song of Gloc-9: really "nothing remains."
I'm eighteen years living in the city of Uncle Sam. Much has changed. Lost to the spiral of my tongue utube and I learned to take English as American and I "Carabao English" now. Varied as some of my usual. I do not sumusutsot when to call attention, but maybe I still look back, when someone shouted utube "Hey!" As tastes changed ko'y well. I want to be a bitter-sour sauce spaghetti now, as real Italian, and manamis-namis as Pinoy. But still delicious utube me dry and salty eggs.
But there is still

No comments:

Post a Comment